We sell a lot of the traditional Japanese costumes. There are various types both for male and female. For taiko costume, happi coat is the most popular. Tabi shoes are also indispensable.
Muneate / Haragake
- Muneate (aka haragake) is one of the apron-like Japanese traditional work clothing.
Momohiki / Matahiki
- Momohiki (aka matahiki) is one of the Japanese traditional work clothing. It is relatively tight but looks smart.
- Happi coat is originally craftsman costume. It 's made to be loose and bigger than the body. It tightened by obi belt. There are some types of happi coat: standard one, long one, and sleeveless one.
- Kimono is the most popular Japanese traditional costume for women. It's beautifully dyed and has Japanese taste design.
- Yukata is one of the Japanese costumes and worn in Summer. When Japanese go to see summer festivals and firework display, they often wear yukata.
- Samue is one of the Japanese work clothing. It is originally worn by zen school priests. It is now worn by common people.
- Jinbei is one of the relaxing Japanese work clothing with half sleeves and half pants. In hot and humid Japanese summer, it is breathable and comfortable.
- Tabi shoes are Japanese two-fingers shoes, which are known as ninja shoes / boots. Not only ninja but also common people and warriors wear tabi. There are tabi for indoor and outdoor. Outdoor tabi is called jikatabi. Or, It is worn with setta.
Setta / Zouri / Geta Sandals
- They are the Japanese traditional sandals.
- Tekkou is the Japanese traditional wrist band. It is worn in order to prevent the wrist from the damages and sunburn.
- Japanese headband. Nejiri hachimaki (twisted hachimaki) is one of the popular types.