Best Reasonable Shakuhachi Series Specializing in Playing with Ease
Shakuhachi is originally made of a bamboo. This shakuhachi has the great apperance and the sounds. It's hard to make some sounds with usual 5-holes shakuhachi. To add hole (s), players can make these sounds easier by fingering.
- Easy to Play
- High Quality Sound
- Material: Bamboo
- School: Kinko
- Root End Shape: Straight *PLEASE NOTE: Due to the limited stock of the straight node one , it will be changed into the curved node one after the straight node one will be sold out. It might be done without notice.
- Joint (Inner): Cork
- Joint (Outer): Black Aluminium
- Painting (Inside): Polyurethane
- Number of Hole: 5 / 6 / 7
- Key: 1.3 shaku: G / 1.4 shaku: F# / 1.5 shaku: F / 1.6 shaku: E / 1.7 shaku: D# / 1.9 shaku: C# / 2 shaku: C / 2.1 shaku: B
- Order Processing Time: About 14-30 Business Days
Kinko School's Blowing Edge Style
Place of Additional Holes