Lower Sound Kocarina tuned in C
In 1995, Japanese musician, Kurotaro Kurosaka introduced this instrument sold at street stall in Hungary and named it as Kocarina. He improve the original instrument. In 1998, many children play the kocarina, which made from the tree cut down to construct the street for the Nagano Winter Olympic games held in Japan. It is easy to play and doesn't require much time to play easy pieces. Unlike other flutes which have open pipe, kocarina has closed pipe. Due to this structure, sound produced is soft, natural and relaxing that reminds us of the woods. It is said that the kocarina is the best instruments to express the warmness of the wood as if the fairy of the tree sings a song.
- Baritone Kocarina Tuned in C
- 1 Octave Lower Than Soprano Kocarina
- Contents: Baritone Kocarina + Soft Case (Customer Cannot Choose Design and Color) + Fingering Chart
- Made of Natural Wood (Cedar)
- Order Processing Time:About 7-30 Business Days