Custom-made Shakuhachi Specializing in Playing with Ease
Wooden-made shakuhachi has about one second to one third lower price than bamboo-made shakuhachi. Also, the quality is stable and high. It's hard to make some sounds with usual 5-holes shakuhachi. To add hole (s), players can make these sounds easier by fingering.
- School: Kinko
- Material: Body: Maple
- Joint (Inner): Cork
- Joint (Outer): Black Aluminium
- Root End Shape: Straight *PLEASE NOTE: Due to the limited stock of the straight node one , it will be changed into the curved node one after the straight node one will be sold out. It might be done without notice.
- Painting (Inside): Polyurethane
- Key: 2.2 shaku (A#) / 2.3 shaku (A)
- Order Processing Time: About 14-30 Business Days
Kinko School's Blowing Edge Style
Curved Root End Shape
Moving Place of First Hole and Third Hole