Big Hirado Daiko Making Loud & Low Sounds.
Big hirado daiko is called ohira daiko. This ohira daiko has a fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) body and a keyaki (zelkova) wood edge. The skin is genuine cowhide. This is a set of four-legged stand and ohira daiko. Ohira daiko produces excellent sound as well as nagado odaiko. You will feel the tremendous vibrations and it can be compared to the god's wind. Odaiko will extend your range of performance. Please feel the great sound from all of your body. Unlike odaiko (big nagado daiko), ohira daiko is easier to make the sounds (odaiko needs technique and power to make the sounds and reverberation). A stand comes with it. There are some size variations from 2 shaku to 5 shaku.
- Contents: Ohira Daiko + Four-Legged Stand
- Body: FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- Body Type: Kurinuki (Hollowed-out Solid Shell)
- Skin: Genuine Cowhide
- Order Processing Time: About 30-60 Business Days
- 2 shaku Head Diameter: ⌀About 60cm (⌀About 24in)
- 2.5 shaku Head Diameter: ⌀About 75cm (⌀About 30in)
- 3 shaku Head Diameter: ⌀About 90cm (⌀About 35in)
- 3.5 shaku Head Diameter: ⌀About 105cm (⌀About 41in)
- 4 shaku Head Diameter: ⌀About 120cm (⌀About 47in)
- 4.5 shaku Head Diameter: ⌀About 135cm (⌀About 53in)
- 5 shaku Head Diameter: ⌀About 150cm (⌀About 59in)